Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Everybody wants to rule the world! Achieve global power with EVIL GENIUS, the one and only complete world domination simulator. All the everyday tasks of the deliciously wicked mastermind are available to experience and master from building your ultra-secret base to developing spectacular super-weapons to carry out your nefarious master...
Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
About the Game
Everybody wants to rule the world! Achieve global power with EVIL GENIUS, the one and only complete world domination simulator. All the everyday tasks of the deliciously wicked mastermind are available to experience and master from building your ultra-secret base to developing spectacular super-weapons to carry out your nefarious master plan. How evil are you?
- Choose from 3 notorious Evil Genius characters to serve as your icon and represent you in your quest for power.
- Create the ultimate doomsday device and use it to achieve total global domination.
- Create your lair with over 300 items including kung fu academies, rocket caverns, and laboratories.
- Use ingenious traps and wicked 'interrogation' devices to toy with and dispatch obnoxious overdressed government agents.
- Manage your minions as you train them in treacherous trades such as experimental research programs, heavy weapons usage, and international sabotage.
- Recruit dastardly henchmen to patrol your base, take out your enemies, and undertake outrageous missions to increase your power and notoriety.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: Pentium® III 800MHz processor
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce2 16Mb or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 1.4 GB of free hard drive space
- Sound Card: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX9®: DirectX 9.0c
Game contents and software © 2004 Rebellion. All rights reserved.
Evil Genius and the Evil Genius logo are trademarks of Rebellion. All rights reserved.
Elixir Studios and the Elixir Studios logo are trademarks of Rebellion. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
More like this
61 of 63 people (97%) found this review helpful
1,267 products in account
21.2 hrs on record
One of the greatest base builders ever made. Still fantastic and totally playable to this day. Atmospherically this captures the feel of the 60s bond movies perfectly and who doesn't want to build their own evil volcano lair, I ask you!
24 of 27 people (89%) found this review helpful
14 of 14 people (100%) found this review helpful
19 products in account
30.0 hrs on record
Though old, this game provides witty dark humor alongside a unique gameplay style. This game has definitely provided laughs as well as general fun over the course of about 8 years for me. I still enjoy it!
13 of 14 people (93%) found this review helpful
9 of 10 people (90%) found this review helpful
259 products in account
65 of 68 people (96%) found this review helpful
430 products in account
8.5 hrs on record
I love this game! This classic combines aspects of games like Theme Park and Dungeon Keeper. Some bugs are really annoying, such as when your minions get stuck (quite often), but otherwise is a fantastic game. It's worth his price, for sure. Prepare to become an evil genius and conquer the world with this fantastic simulator.