Playthrough on hard.
+ Deep research Tree
+ Decent combat
+ Loads of alien types
- The english and grammar is the worse I have ever seen in a game
- Some text elements do not fit on the UI properly: Names and descriptions
- The bee keeper 2 armour is brown in the equip screen but green in combat
- If more than one soldier reacts to an alien but it dies with the first soldier shooting the other soldiers waste their reaction shooting nothing
- If the second or third shot in an auto shot would fire where the is no line of sight it stops the attack completely
- Mind shield has no description of how to actually use it
- The Cruiser ship type barely has an appearance before the enemy start spamming heavier ships
- Defences can be completely destroyed in one hit, not disabled and can take up to 40 days to build, in which time you can get attacked multiple times
- The only ships to attack bases are battleships, which can spawn right next to the base they are going to attack giving you no chance to shoot it down first.
- Base defences are weak.
- On terror missions, ♥♥♥♥ poor enemy and civilian placement means most civilians die on the first turn. (An in game item lets you see this)
- Ships need an instant return distance around bases because they sometimes spin around a lot before entering them.
- Reaction shots should NOT BE AUTOSHOTS.