This game is absolute trash. I'm a very experienced Forsaken world player. After almost a year of playing this game this is what I can pass on..
1. They have 2 separate money systems. Soul gold and actual gold. Soul gold is useful for buying everyday necessities in FW (Forsaken world) and real gold which is impossible and frustrating to grind for upcoming players can be used to buy lucrative items.
2. Henry is a ♥♥♥♥. Your main source of soul gold will come from a man called Henry that stands in freedom harbors square. He sends you on the most ridiculous quests you can think of.
3. It's a pay to win. You can get geared to the max just by dropping a couple hundreds on it.
4. PVP 5's,3's', and battlegrounds, consist of gloop boosting, or a bunch of geared players versus noobs.
5. The game is repetitive as can ♥♥♥♥ing be. There are about 8 dungeons for maxed players and they are a waste of time.
In summation this games garbage. 10/10