The Nightfall expansion is now available to all Forsaken World players, free of charge. Some of the key features introduced in Nightfall:
- Flying: Explore previously undiscovered areas with new flying mounts.
- Nightfall Citadel: A new player hub set in an ancient fortress built to honor the long forsaken gods.
- Territory Wars: Continuing to build on the Immortal Rift, guilds will now be able to own a piece of land. Attack and defend as a group on your quest for complete domination.
- Soul Power: Be rewarded for Devotion and Dedication by participating in daily events, or simply by logging in on a daily basis.
- And much, much more!
Info over het spel
Unite against the dark forces that threaten the world of Eyrda in one of the newest MMORPGs from Perfect World Entertainment – Forsaken World! Choose between five distinct races including the Stonemen, Elves, Dwarves, Humans and the Kindred, each with their own in-depth narrative and history. Roam through an ever-changing land, discover an advanced guild system and immerse yourself in a dark, fantasy world.
- 5 Distinct Races – Choose between Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Stonemen and the Kindred
- 8 Unique Classes – Decide your path as a Warrior, Protector, Mage, Priest, Assassin, Marksman, Vampire or Bard, each offering a customized play style
- Over 10 Occupations - Become a Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Bladesmith, Tamer or Alchemist
- Floating Guild Command Centers – Gain access to special guild features such as quests, housing, NPCs and guild-versus-guild warfare
- Soul Shattering PvP System – Capture your enemies’ Soul Orbs to replenish HP, MP or to cast special skills during heat of battle
- Auction House – Built-in auction house allows players to sell their loot to the highest bidder
- Devotion System – Pray to the gods and receive special blessings
- Dynamic Dungeons – Difficulty scales according to players’ experience
- Stunning Equipment – Weapons and gear will evolve and gain new physical appearances
- Versatile Pets – Pets will serve multiple purposes and be indispensible during battle
- Auto-Navigation Quest System – Never get lost during quests with auto-navigation
- Visually Stunning Graphics – First game to run on Perfect World Entertainment’s updated proprietary 3D graphics engine, Angelica
- Operating system: Windows® XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)
- Memory: 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard disk space: 8GB of Hard Drive Space or more (16GB or more preferred)
- Video: 3D video chipset with support for Shader Model 2.0 or better. nVIDIA GeForce 6200 with 256MB RAM (nVIDIA GeForce 9800GT with 1GB RAM or better recommended) or AMD/ATI Radeon 9550 with 256MB RAM (AMD/ATI RADEON HD 3850 with 1GB RAM or better recommended)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Additional: Broadband Internet Connection Required
Forsaken World, Copyright © Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Er zijn nog geen openbare recensies voor dit product
Je kunt je eigen recensie voor dit product schrijven om je ervaring met de community te delen. Gebruik het gebied boven de aankoopknoppen op deze pagina om je recensie te schrijven.