Clutch is a fast-paced arcade racing game which will challenge the resilience of anyone's nerves. You play as a person who has survived a catastrophe of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), while everyone else in the city has been transformed into a bloodthirsty zombie. You return to the abandoned city, looking for a way to change the zombies back into humans. The only way to survive is to move on fast armored vehicles. The player will complete different missions: racing, rescue and more to finally learn the truth.
- A multitude of drivable vehicles and upgrades
- Many ways to destroy zombies
- The LHC campus is a complete city open for exploration, sandbox style
- 8 game modes of racing and combat
- Advanced collision and damage physics
- Diversity of artifacts that affect the player and rivals
Clutch © 2009 Game Factory Interactive Ltd. (GFI). Developed by Targem Games, 2008-2009. All rights reserved.
FMOD Sound System, copyright © Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 1994-2006.
Lua 5, Copyright © 1994-2008 Lua.org, PUC-Rio.
PhysX is a trademark and/or registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries.