Besides the graphics, there's not much else whats good about the game.
- Enemies shoot you with their normal guns from "miles" away with a perfect aiming.
- The sniper gets a puls of over 120 from just walking a few meters while crouching.
- The AI is stupid. If an enemy shoots at you, the others might hear it, but they don't think about checking why.
- Some parts of the game are quite difficult. May it because you can only run on the scripted path, or just because there's no way of sneaking around the place.
- Your in combat with a normal gun (no sniper) and your team mates just don't deal any damage. You have to kill almost every enemy on your own.
- There are cars with mounted guns, but you can't use any of them. You have to stick with your crappy gun.
- The sniper has quite a delay while shooting at enemys far away, which makes it almost impossible to shoot running players.
- Very poor ending.
- Playtime only about 7 hours. (no rush, many retrys due to bugs)
There are many more flaws, if i didn't get the game for less than 1 $, i wouldn't have bought / played it.