Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Buy Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
About the Game
Destroy the Luftwaffe!
There’s something new in the air, and it’s more than the hum of hundreds of aero engines... As the Luftwaffe launches its aerial offensive, the outnumbered Royal Air Force is scrambling to bring into combat new planes that will ensure victory over a stronger foe. Will they succeed? It’s up to you, and your Hurricane or Spitfire. If you hold off the enemy long enough, you’ll be the first to fly the Hawker Tornado and Westland Whirlwind into combat, and enable the Empire to strike back before Reichsmarschall Goering finishes his breakfast. You’ll be rewarded with bonus missions, promotions, decorations, and a view of burning Berlin from the tail turret of a Halifax bomber. Join in the new Battle of Britain. Your aircraft is ready and waiting...
- Enjoy the realism of a detailed damage model, stunning graphics, and outstanding special effects
- Choose between arcade and flight simulator control modes, and the RAF or the Luftwaffe in multiplayer mode
- Get on board of one of realistically modeled planes, e.g. Spitfire and Hurricane and dive into the world of ultra realistic air fights
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III 1 GHz CPU or faster
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible Video Card with 64MB RAM
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 700 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- Sound: DirectX compatible Sound Card