Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
XIII Century – Gold Edition
XIII Century Gold Edition combines the highly successful strategy game XIII Century: Death or Glory with the follow-up sequel, XIII Century: Blood of Europe. XIII Century: Death or Glory is an RTS game which immerses players in the Middle Ages.
Release Date: Aug 28, 2009
View all 26 screenshots
Buy XIII Century Gold Edition
Packages that include this game
About the Game
XIII Century Gold Edition combines the highly successful strategy game XIII Century: Death or Glory with the follow-up sequel, XIII Century: Blood of Europe.
XIII Century: Death or Glory is an RTS game which immerses players in the Middle Ages. Among the playable factions are the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans and Kievan Rus' (Russians). The game consists of 5 campaigns, which cover the most well known battles of that period. XIII Century: Death or Glory features large-scale battles, with thousands of units located on a battlefield at the same time, and offers players a chance to test their skills as military leaders in medieval Europe.
- Over 30 battles in 5 campaigns. Famous battles that changed the face of medieval Europe
- Historical reconstruction. Real conditions of renowned battles such as landscape, time of day and weather conditions are taken into account
- Authentic heraldry of European aristocracy.
- Dozens of unit types
- Weapons, arms and equipment of knights are made using historical documents and specifications
- Unique battle system taking into account 80 parameters and characteristics, which allow complete authenticity of medieval battle on the unit level
- State-of-the-art shader graphics with astonishing level of refinement and veracity
- LAN and Internet multiplayer
XIII Century: Blood of Europe
1266 AD. Alexander Nevsky, the famous defender of ancient Rus' western borders, is long gone, and the knights of the Teutonic Order are again marching to Pskov, a gem of the Northern Rus'. They are out for easy prey and loot. Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, is the only hope to push out the invaders. Prepare to join his armed force to defend their territory and win fame worthy of the memory of the Grand Prince Alexander! Enjoy historical battles of the Middle Ages as Dovmont leads his troops against German and Livonian knights.
- Advanced graphics, based on cutting-edge technology, developed by Unicorn Games
- High level of detail and realism — from equipment and heraldry to recreated map topology of real battlefields
- Multiplayer. Dedicated server for online battles will allow everyone to test leader skills competing with players from all over the world.
- 8 battle missions that shed light on the life and feat of arms of Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, famous leader and ruler in the history of Rus’.
- Renewed gameplay. Fog of war and recon features will bring a new experience to the game.
- Psychological part of the combat system continually calculates battlefield situation and greatly improves realism of unit behavior in combat. Units adequately react to flanking, wounds and physical well-being as well as victories and losses of friendly units
- Big world map, 40 missions of the original game, 170 unit variants, 21 nations, 40 historical battles, 8 campaigns
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 4000+
- Memory: XP – 1 GB RAM, Vista – 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory - (ATI): Radeon X1600 - (Nvidia): Geforce 7600
- Hard Drive: 6.1 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Processor: • Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon Dual Core 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB 3D Hardware Accelerator Card with Shader 3.0 support - (ATI): Radeon HD 2900 - (Nvidia): Geforce 8800 GT
- Internet(TCP/IP) or LAN(TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers
- LAN play requires network interface card with latest drivers
- ATI RADEON X1600, ATI RADEON X1900, ATI RADEON HD 2400, ATI RADEON HD 2600, ATI RADEON HD 2900, ATI RADEON HD 3450, ATI RADEON HD 3850, ATI RADEON HD 3870, ATI RADEON HD 4850, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 280
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7900, NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7950, NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 8400
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by XIII Century. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.
Supported Mobile Chipsets
© 2009 1C Company. Developed by Unicorn Games Studio. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media. Aspyr and the Aspyr "star" logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc., and may not be used or reproduced without the prior express written permission of Aspyr Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The ESRB ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006. Aspyr Media, Inc. PO Box 5861 Austin, Texas 78763. 12211