Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
SONIC AND SEGA ALL-STARS RACE FOR VICTORY IN A HIGH SPEED HIGH SKILL RACETRACK SHOWDOWN! TAKE TO THE TRACK BY CAR, MONSTER TRUCK, BIKE AND EVEN AEROPLANE IN SONIC & SEGA ALL-STARS RACING. Explore stunning new circuits including Sonic Seaside Hill, Curien Mansion and Blizzard Castle as you zip around medieval castle ramparts, hurtle...
Release Date: Mar 3, 2010
Watch HD video
Buy Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing
Packages that include this game
Buy Sonic Hits Collection
Includes 17 items: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, Sonic 3D Blast™, Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine™, Sonic Spinball™, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Generations - Casino Nights DLC, Sonic CD, Sonic Generations, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Adventure 2, SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed: Metal Sonic & Outrun DLC
About the GameSONIC AND SEGA ALL-STARS RACE FOR VICTORY IN A HIGH SPEED HIGH SKILL RACETRACK SHOWDOWN!
TAKE TO THE TRACK BY CAR, MONSTER TRUCK, BIKE AND EVEN AEROPLANE IN SONIC & SEGA ALL-STARS RACING.
Explore stunning new circuits including Sonic Seaside Hill, Curien Mansion and Blizzard Castle as you zip around medieval castle ramparts, hurtle under lush rain forest canopies and tear through bustling city scapes in a frantic race to the finish line. Jostle against a selection of 20 challengers including Super Monkey Ball’s Ai Ai, Amigo from Samba and the evil Dr. Eggman in your unique character vehicle. Stay ahead of the pack by dodging traps and launching outrageous character moves such as the invincible Super Sonic, Banana Blitz assault of monkey balls or Tails wild Tornado - set to throw any vehicle clean in the air! But if you’ve been battered, beaten and broken, it’s not over yet! Super-charge your vehicle with power-ups to get back in the race and be sure to stay alert for the secret short-cuts that will give you the edge to victory.
- Party Racing Fun - Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in 4 player split-screen for the ultimate track racing showdown!
- All Your Favorite Racers - Choose from 20 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, Aiai and Amigo.
- High Velocity Vehicles - Every character drives their own unique vehicle including sports cars, bikes, planes and even a giant banana to perform bespoke special man-oeuvres!
- All-Star Moves - Need to get by a competitor? Can’t overtake a racer? Then take them out with a pick-up weapon (missiles, mines and other obstacles) or one of the 20 unique character moves that allows the recipient to know who just hit them!
- Stunning Visuals - Race over medieval castle ramparts, under lush rain forest canopies and through bustling city scapes as you battle through 27 challenging tracks from the Sonic and SEGA Universe.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista. (if running Windows Vista SP1 is recommended)
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4/Athlon 64 3000+ or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM (2GB on Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 256 MB RAM (NVIDIA 7600 or better, ATI X1300 or better)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6 GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or Athlon 64 X2 4200+ or better
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 3800 series with 512 MB of VRAM or better
- Hard Drive: 7 GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Sound Card
More like this
20 of 20 people (100%) found this review helpful
130 products in account
56.1 hrs on record
A lot better than some people would give it credit for, and a pleasant change from all the driving simulations out there at the moment. If you don't know already this game was the start of something bigger... in the form of Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. Currently both games are also included in the Sonic Hits Collection for €27,99.
8 of 12 people (67%) found this review helpful
7 of 12 people (58%) found this review helpful
479 products in account
15.4 hrs on record
Now that Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is out, you have no reason to purchase this game. It's a decent kart game, but the levels are repetitive and the game lacks any kind of polish. Transformed actually runs better on most set ups than this. Do yourself a favor and get the sequel.
1 of 2 people (50%) found this review helpful
8 of 19 people (42%) found this review helpful