Once upon a time The Earth was green and beautiful. It was entrusted to humans to use it wisely together with all living things. Over time humans developed advanced technology using up the Earth’s natural resources. Humans lost their connection with the Earth.
Release Date: May 28, 2010
View all 10 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
About the Game
Once upon a time The Earth was green and beautiful. It was entrusted to humans to use it wisely together with all living things.
Over time humans developed advanced technology using up the Earth’s natural resources. Humans lost their connection with the Earth. Caring only for their selfish interests, they didn’t notice the injuries that they had inflicted upon the Earth.
Climate change became the Earth’s scream for help. But nobody heard. Nobody until the cries become so strong that they woke up Ziro, the youngest member of the ancient order of Snowmen Earth guardians.
Ziro will take you on a journey of puzzle solving. You will be able to learn how you can reconnect and help Mother Earth.
Ziro is innovative puzzle game offering incredible game-play in various levels of difficulty. You can relax and enjoy, or try to solve a serious puzzle that will prove to be a true challenge even for the experienced puzzle solver.
So, Warm Up The Brain and Cool Down The Earth!
- Puzzle game featuring over 300 mind-cracking levels that will take player all around world in noble quest of fighting global warming
- Full 3D graphics powered by Ultra Engine technology that provides stunning graphics and visual effects rarely seen in casual games
- A wide variety of puzzle elements that will heat up even the most prepared brains
- Relax tension of problem solving and boost up your mood with 40 minutes of funky music
- 3 different game modes: Quest, Skill and Practice – a challenge for everyone’s taste
- 36 Steam Achievements
- Each level Leaderboard, including total Leaderboards for each game mode
- Enjoy the trip around the world through beautiful environments that are unique and characteristic for each part of the globe
- Learn the most important facts about global warming through fun and excitement
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Pentium compatible (1.5 GHz)
- RAM: 256MB
- Video: 64MB Video card with pixel shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: 200MB
- Sound: Direct X compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c
7 of 8 people (88%) found this review helpful
2 of 4 people (50%) found this review helpful
305 products in account
61.7 hrs on record
The slogan is right «Warm Up The Brain» because your brain will burn! «Cool Down The Earth» 'cause playing this game warms less than turning on your 1000W hoover, or get on a car to go somewhere or... YOU GOT IT! Is a very ingenious game where, in each level, you find a board with some dices that you have to clean to pass the stage basically. You make disappear the dices adding two with the each number on it, elseway they would add or subtract one each other. During the first 20 stages will appear few tutorial windows which explain you how to play and what some special dices do. There are a lot of special dices and the game counts more than 300 levels, so don't think you will waste your money for a game that last just few hours! In the end, if you like puzzles you must try this game and even if you don't, you should give it a try because is cheap and worth a lot: a double reason to help the indie market. ;-)