Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
About the Game
The sequel to the 2005 World War II flight combat game Heroes of the Pacific, Heroes over Europe takes aspiring combat pilots into the bullet-ridden heart of major World War II air battles in glorious high definition.
Developed by Transmission Games in Melbourne, Australia, and powered by an all-new engine, Heroes Over Europe is set to raise the bar for arcade flying games with the all new Ace Kill close combat action and four online modes supporting up to 16 players. Visually, the game takes no prisoners with meticulously rendered environments including faithful recreations of London, Berlin and the French Alps, and ultra-realistic iconic warplanes of the era, all presented in stunning high definition graphics.
- Advanced WWII realism: 40+ legendary planes like the Spitfire or the Mustang, iconic environments like Berlin or the French Alps
- Immersive dogfights features: Master the “Ace Kill” to blast your enemy with one shot, experience the thrill of rocket, dive bomb and torpedo attacks
- Exciting online modes: Play in the two dogfight modes - solo or team dogfights - or choose to fight to the last man in survivor and team survivor
- OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 6400 or AMD Athlon X2 4400+ recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP (2 GB recommended)/2 GB Windows Vista (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 256 MB video card with Shader model 3.0+ (*see supported list)
- DirectX®: DirectX version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 9 GB free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, USB controllers, USB flight sticks
- Multiplayer: 128kbps Broadband connection (256kbps or faster Broadband recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 / 7 / 8 / 9 series, ATI® RADEON® X1600-1950 / HD 2000-4000 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
NVIDIA nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.
©2009 Thatgame Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Heroes over Europe is a trademark of IR Gurus Interactive Pty Ltd and is used under license. Published and distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment under license from IR Gurus Interactive Pty Ltd. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful