Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Alien Shooter 2 -Reloaded is a large-scale sequel to the first part of Alien Shooter. This is the unique alloy of arcade action and RPG elements which combines well-established world of classical games and unmatched dynamics of the first part. Alien Shooter 2 - Reloaded is a modified version of the Alien Shooter 2 game.
Release Date: Mar 14, 2009
View all 16 screenshots
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Alien Shooter 2 -Reloaded is a large-scale sequel to the first part of Alien Shooter. This is the unique alloy of arcade action and RPG elements which combines well-established world of classical games and unmatched dynamics of the first part.
Alien Shooter 2 - Reloaded is a modified version of the Alien Shooter 2 game. Sigma Team started working on it right after release of AS2, taking into account the players' wishes:
- Size of the full version installation file was reduced to 300 Mb, compared to 1Gb of the original Alien Shooter 2. Large installation file prevented users with slow connection from buying and downloading the game.
- Player upgrade parameters simplified. Now you don't need to develop separate skills for each weapon type, so you'll be able to complete the game using all the weapon types featured in it.
- Two new missions added. Now the game features 17 full levels.
- New individual shooting mode added - Gun Stand. You will use powerful military equipment to eliminate advancing enemy troops. As the game goes on, you will upgrade your weapon in different ways, and the right choice will let you win the battle!
- about 10,000 monsters on each map, showing up to 100 monsters simultaneously on one playing screen
- Arcade action combined with sophisticated RPG elements
- Many hours of game play with 17 missions
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- And, to crown it all, dynamic music and sound effects
- Natural phenomena (fog, rain, water)
- A variety of playable characters, each featuring unique abilities
- Character upgrade facility
- More than 50 types of weapons - now you can not just kill but also burn, freeze and even diminish the enemies
- More than 20 types of handy gadgets - from flare guns, radar and medkits to battle drones and much more
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of enemies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce2 / ATI Radeon 8500 or better video card with 64MB video memory
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 600 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
794 products in account
4.2 hrs on record
I got this "Shooter" quadrilogy on special bundle a while ago. There's loads of character customization with room for multiple play through depending on how you build your character. Chock full of old-school game play, bad dialogue, the worse voice acting since Sega , the fun of this game comes from chewing through waves of cannon fodder with bigger and more ridiculous weaponry. Generic and forgettable.