Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Packages that include this game
About the GameCrowds of blood-thirsty monsters, crawling from every corner of the secret research base. Gloomy basements and modern labs, darkness changing into blazing bulbs. The only usual thing is: you're in a bad place alone, and there's no one to help you!
An improved version of a cult 2003 game which won hearts of the huge army of players worldwide. Complete game missions, earning more and more cash for weapons and inventory, use stationary weapons in the hottest places, eliminate monster spawning places with dynamite and increase your firepower with implants and drones.
You've saved our poor little planet so many times... but the real hero never stops!
Go ahead, great deeds are waiting for you!
- About 1,000 monsters on each map, showing up to 100 monsters simultaneously on one playing screen
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Character upgrade facility
- 9 weapons of mass destruction
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of enemies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce2 / ATI Radeon 8500 or better video card with 128 MB video memory
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 250 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
More like this
3 of 6 people (50%) found this review helpful
2 of 5 people (40%) found this review helpful
407 products in account
3.6 hrs on record
A remake of a good old alien shooter which is unfortunately unplayble for me. It's difficult to explain. Actually a camera is supposed to follow a crosshair but it doesn't. Your charachter just runs to the edge of screen and remains there. As a result you are unable to see what's going on in front of you - is there a tonn of mobs or is it some kind of pick up? No way! You will know only when you bump in it. So i started dying already on a second or third level cause i was just unable to see what was ahead of me. Ofcourse i tried reinstalling, searched for different solutions on forums, but nothing helped.