STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
This update is mostly about updating translations. There are a few small features and and some optimizations.
* Some agents will now come from steam friends, if available
* can now upload modded fleets through wormhole and they will show up on the wormhole feed (but won't be downloaded as agents)
* greatly improve Chinese translation. Community can comment on translations here: http://l10n.gamelingual.com/projects/reassembly/
* update other translations
* minor improvement to UI for changing ally blueprints
* language mods should now load and work more reliably
* more efficient loading of some save files
* optimize handling of player ship designs
* reduce memory usage a littlle
Some people have been having trouble starting the game since the May 20th update. This update addresses that issue.
The May 20th update switched the game from the Visual Studio 2013 runtime to the Visual Studio 2015 runtime. The new runtime improved performance and fixed some bugs, but apparently does not install properly on many people's computers. I decided to revert that change and move back to the 2013 runtime to make sure that everyone can run the game.
For the record, I am annoyed at Microsoft for not providing solid backwards compatibility on the new runtime. I would love to take advantage of their latest tools, but making the game work for all players is more important.
This update also adds a Simplified Chinese translation by community member fgdfgfthgr and fixes a bug when using modded shapes on launchers.
“My love of video games partly comes down to not owning enough Lego when I was younger to build spaceships to fight each other. Thankfully, digital Lego is plentiful and cheap. Reassembly has lots and lots, letting you use a variety of pre-constructed spaceship sections to build ever-increasing sizes of ship and destroy others....”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“...the real magic of the game is the ability to design, tweak, and reconfigure just like I had fantasized when I was a child surrounded by a moat of spilled plastic blocks.”
“Kaleidoscopic visuals impart a unique look that has a truly alien feel- simple, clean, and rather pretty.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.