Notice: Requires the Steam version of Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Buy Delta Force — Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre
Packages that include this game
Buy NovaLogic Everything Pack
Includes 15 items: Delta Force, Delta Force: Task Force Dagger, Delta Force 2, Delta Force: Xtreme, Delta Force Land Warrior, Delta Force Xtreme 2, Armored Fist 3, Comanche 4, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, Delta Force — Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre, F-16 Multirole Fighter, F-22 Lightning 3, MiG-29 Fulcrum, Tachyon: The Fringe, Joint Operations: Combined Arms Gold
About the GameDelta Force — Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre is the official expansion pack to the #1 best selling PC game in North America. Team Sabre was developed using the Delta Force — Black Hawk Down engine and it requires the mother product to run.
The game is a military-based shooter but the missions are fictitious and not based on any actual real events. The expansion follows the Team Sabre Squadron as they are deployed to take out targets and carry out mission objectives in two separate single player campaigns (*approximately 5 missions each) that take place in Columbia and Iran. The multiplayer feature boasts 30 new maps and an enhanced level of mod support for players to build their own unique maps.
The highlight of this expansion pack is that it features lush jungle terrain, never seen before to this extent in a Delta Force game. This also adds an exciting element to gameplay in both the single and multiplayer game.
*features subject to change
- 2 all new single player campaigns that take place in treacherous South American jungle terrain and across islands in the Persian Gulf.
- New Weapons & Vehicles: Select from 24 weapons to achieve your mission objectives, including 3 new to the series, the H&K G3A3, H&K G36E and the H&K PSG1 Sniper Rifle. New modes of transport include the MH-53M PaveLow IV helicopter and the RHIB Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat.
- Free unrivaled multiplayer mayhem — up to 64 players via NovaWorld and up to 50 players on a LAN (tbd).
- 30 new multiplayer maps.
- Uses an enhanced version of the Delta Force — Black Hawk Down engine with mod-support features for building unique multiplayer battlefields.
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Warrior Foundation
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.4 GHz or Higher
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: 64 MB 3D Card
- Hard Drive: 750 MB
©2004 NovaLogic, Inc. NovaLogic, the NovaLogic logo, NovaWorld, Delta Force, Black Hawk Down and the Delta Force logo are registered trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. Joint Operations, and the Joint Operations logo, Don’t Relive History… Make it! Are trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
More like this
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
11 products in account
150.7 hrs on record
To me the Delta Force game's have always been a big part of my gaming life. It was the first FPS I played on PC and even though there are more choices out now then there was back then I still choose to play this game because it's just one of those games that once you get hooked you'll always come back for more.
12 products in account
9 of 10 people (90%) found this review helpful