In late 1993, the United States launched dual military operations in Mogadishu Somalia. Delta Force Operatives and Army Rangers were sent in to capture Somali warlords and restore order. Experience the intense combat of Operation Restore Hope in this ground breaking first person shooter.
Release Date: Mar 24, 2003
View all 4 screenshots
Packages that include this game
Buy NovaLogic Everything Pack
Includes 16 items: Delta Force, Delta Force: Task Force Dagger, Delta Force 2, Delta Force: Xtreme, Delta Force Land Warrior, Delta Force Xtreme 2, Armored Fist 3, Comanche 4, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, Delta Force — Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre, F-16 Multirole Fighter, F-22 Lightning 3, Joint Operations: Escalation, Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, MiG-29 Fulcrum, Tachyon: The Fringe
About the GameIn late 1993, the United States launched dual military operations in Mogadishu Somalia. Delta Force Operatives and Army Rangers were sent in to capture Somali warlords and restore order. Experience the intense combat of Operation Restore Hope in this ground breaking first person shooter. As a Delta Force operative participate in a number of daring and intense raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu.
- Engage in Close Quarters Battle in a maze of city streets or snipe across the plain with Delta Force's signature long-range engagements
- Open fire from heavy weapons mounted in Black Hawk helicopters or on Military Vehicles
- Gear up with an arsenal of authentically modeled weapons used in the streets of Mogadishu
- New AI system drives unprecedented teamwork with your fellow soldiers and enemies that skillfully hunt you down
- Fight through a variety of compelling missions, each with multiple objectives
- Nonstop, large-scale multiplayer action over LAN or via NovaWorld
- Powered by a new game engine optimized to showcase the latest 3D graphics and processor technology
- Developed with direction from Special Operations Forces advisors on realistic tactics, situations and details
- OS: Windows 2000, XP & Vista
- Processor: Pentium III 733MHz or better
- Memory: 256MB minimum
- Graphics: Direct3D with 32MB or better
- DirectX®: DirectX version 8.1 or higher (included)
- Hard Drive: 860MB Free
- Sound: DirectX-compliant
©1998-2002 NovaLogic, Inc. NovaLogic, the NovaLogic logo, NovaWorld and Delta Force and the Delta Force logo are registered trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. Black Hawk Down and the NovaWorld logo are trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
1,633 products in account
10.0 hrs on record
The Delta Force Series games are wonderfully done and well laid out. With each game there are a bunch of missions to complete and things to blow up. The graphics in these games are old school. The shooting in the games can get frustrating at times because you might get headshot from a AI that you can't see. Just take each level slow and steady and for the most part you can kill enemies really far away since there is no bullet drop. The missions can also get frustrating since if you fail something in the mission you might be put right back at the beginning of the level and might rage quit because it was hard to get to a certain point. Just remember quick save and save alot while playing to avoid frustration. The online portion of these games are still alive, but you might have to go looking in some of these Delta Force games. Ive really enjoyed playing these classics from beginning to end and I know you will too if you are a army buff and enjoy a good old fashion First Person Shooter.