Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Powered by today's gaming technology, Delta Force®: Xtreme™ brings the classic Delta Force game back to life to face the enemy once more. As a member of the elite Delta Force, prepare yourself to take on over 60 levels of frantic single and multiplayer FPS action, including graphically enhanced missions from the original game,...
Release Date: May 16, 2005
Packages that include this game
Buy NovaLogic Everything Pack
Includes 16 items: Delta Force, Delta Force: Task Force Dagger, Delta Force 2, Delta Force: Xtreme, Delta Force Land Warrior, Delta Force Xtreme 2, Armored Fist 3, Comanche 4, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, Delta Force — Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre, F-16 Multirole Fighter, F-22 Lightning 3, Joint Operations: Escalation, Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, MiG-29 Fulcrum, Tachyon: The Fringe
About the Game
Powered by today's gaming technology, Delta Force®: Xtreme™ brings the classic Delta Force game back to life to face the enemy once more. As a member of the elite Delta Force, prepare yourself to take on over 60 levels of frantic single and multiplayer FPS action, including graphically enhanced missions from the original game, new maps, improved game features, STATS and much more!
- Over 60 levels of combat to test your CQB and long range engagement skills as a Delta Force Operator.
- As a member of the elite Delta Force re-deploy in over 20 graphically enhanced single player missions — the best of the best from the original game.
- Additional new single player missions created especially for Delta Force®: Xtreme™ add a new challenge for hardened Delta Operators.
- Take your friends into battle in over 20 co-operative missions.
- Over 20 multiplayer levels include: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Team King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- STAT tracking — you can now see how good you are compared to every other Delta Force Operator out there and watch your rankings climb as your skills improve!
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® II 1.2 GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 820 MB
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0 AGP with 32MB or better with HW-T&L
- Sound Card: DirectX-compliant
- DirectX® Version: DirectX version 9.0b or higher (included)
©2005, NovaLogic, Inc. NovaLogic, the NovaLogic logo, NovaWorld, Delta Force and the Delta Force logo are registered trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. Xtreme and the NovaWorld logo are trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
3 of 5 people (60%) found this review helpful
1,994 products in account
6.3 hrs on record
The Delta Force Series games are wonderfully done and well laid out. With each game there are a bunch of missions to complete and things to blow up. The graphics in these games are old school. The shooting in the games can get frustrating at times because you might get headshot from a AI that you can't see. Just take each level slow and steady and for the most part you can kill enemies really far away since there is no bullet drop. The missions can also get frustrating since if you fail something in the mission you might be put right back at the beginning of the level and might rage quit because it was hard to get to a certain point. Just remember quick save and save alot while playing to avoid frustration. The online portion of these games are still alive, but you might have to go looking in some of these Delta Force games. Ive really enjoyed playing these classics from beginning to end and I know you will too if you are a army buff and enjoy a good old fashion First Person Shooter.