Packages that include this game
Buy NovaLogic Everything Pack
Includes 16 items: Delta Force, Delta Force: Task Force Dagger, Delta Force 2, Delta Force: Xtreme, Delta Force Land Warrior, Delta Force Xtreme 2, Armored Fist 3, Comanche 4, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, Delta Force — Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre, F-16 Multirole Fighter, F-22 Lightning 3, Joint Operations: Escalation, Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, MiG-29 Fulcrum, Tachyon: The Fringe
About the Game
As the US army's elite special operations soldiers you are the most potent 'smart weapon' known to man. You are the 'tip of the spear' for covert operations around the world — you are the first line of attack. Nothing stands in your way. From the war torn streets of Somalia you have been re-deployed to take out targets in Colombia and Iran. As the US military's preemptive strike force you must work with your team to get the job done.
- BECOME THE BEST — Play as any one of these Special Forces units: SFOD-Delta, 2/75th RANGER, SEAL Team 6, SFOD-SF Viper Team (Green Berets), CIA Special Operations, UK SAS 22 Regiment, Australian SASR, Canadian JTF-2, Marines Force Recon, and USAF CSAR (Air Force Pararescue) — all the actual Special Forces units deployed in Operation Enduring Freedom.
- INFILTRATE ACTUAL LOCATIONS — 25 new Delta Force missions! Take over the Kandahar Airport, raid rebel headquarters in Mazar-e-Sharif, ambush a convoy near the Pakistani border and demolish bunkers in the foothills of Kabul.
- OVER 30 WEAPONS TO CHOOSE FROM — Gear up with a huge arsenal of machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, pistols and rocket launchers new to the Delta Force series.
- SPY ON THE ENEMY — Plan your attack with the element of surprise using visual intelligence gathered from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- RAIN DESTRUCTION FROM THE SKIES — Call in devastating air strikes to take out key SAM and SCUD missile sites.
- LARGE-SCALE MULTIPLAYER — Create your own multiplayer games and maps with the mission editor. 10 new multiplayer maps included! *Battle online via NovaWorld.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® II 400MHz or better
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 480 MB
- Video Card: Direct3D with 32 MB or better
- Sound Card: DirectX-compliant
- DirectX® Version: 7.0 or higher
©2002 NovaLogic, Inc. NovaLogic, the NovaLogic logo, NovaWorld, the Delta Force logo and Delta Force are registered trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. Task Force Dagger and the NovaWorld logo are trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
More like this
4 of 6 people (67%) found this review helpful
1,994 products in account
7.0 hrs on record
The Delta Force Series games are wonderfully done and well laid out. With each game there are a bunch of missions to complete and things to blow up. The graphics in these games are old school. The shooting in the games can get frustrating at times because you might get headshot from a AI that you can't see. Just take each level slow and steady and for the most part you can kill enemies really far away since there is no bullet drop. The missions can also get frustrating since if you fail something in the mission you might be put right back at the beginning of the level and might rage quit because it was hard to get to a certain point. Just remember quick save and save alot while playing to avoid frustration. The online portion of these games are still alive, but you might have to go looking in some of these Delta Force games. Ive really enjoyed playing these classics from beginning to end and I know you will too if you are a army buff and enjoy a good old fashion First Person Shooter.