Kick Some Brick in I through VI Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy on your PC! New Gameplay Features with enhanced Force Powers, new power-ups and new Challenge Modes.
Release Date: Nov 12, 2009
View all 8 screenshots
About the Game
Kick Some Brick in I through VI
Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy on your PC!
- New Gameplay Features with enhanced Force Powers, new power-ups and new Challenge Modes.
- Solve Puzzles through the use of creative thinking, teamwork and unique building situations.
- Over 120 playable characters, and new characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more!
- Upgraded Character Customizer allowing millions of possibilities. With character parts from all 6 movies, create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- Redesigned levels like the "Mos Espa Podrace" and "Gunship Cavalry" to take advantage of the the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- Bonus levels and missions allow you to take 10 additional Bounty Hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt in the prequel trilogy.
- Two Player Local Co-Op lets friends and families play together.
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista
- Processor: Intel P3 1.0GHz or AMD Athlon XP or higher
- Memory: 156MB of RAM, 512MB required for Vista
- Graphics: 128MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability
- Hard Drive: 5GB of free space
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2005-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2005-2009 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
18 of 20 people (90%) found this review helpful
399 products in account
5.4 hrs on record
Surprisingly entertaining and consistently clever, LEGO Star Wars condenses the Star Wars saga into an abridged version that kids can enjoy, but it also provides hours of fun gameplay that will have you wanting more.
6 of 6 people (100%) found this review helpful
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
205 products in account
26.0 hrs on record
If you have a lot of time to kill, revisit the entirety of Star Wars episodes 1 to 6 in Lego form. Should appeal to both anyone looking for an easier game to waltz through and anyone up to the challenge of collecting EVERYTHING!
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
0 of 24 people (0%) found this review helpful