STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Update 1.12.2 is now available for CMANO, Northern Inferno and Chains of War!
* FIXED: Unit may not go out of comms if all onboard comm devices are destroyed.
* FIXED: Excessive delay in opening DB viewer.
* FIXED: When resuming from campaign checkpoint-save, it was possible to play only in "standalone" mode, not "campaign" mode
* FIXED: Aircraft holding on landing queue being reset to RTB status (thus not completing landing).
* FIXED: Loitering weapons (e.g. TALD decoys) may stay up indefinitely if the loiter fuel consumption value is 0
* Aircraft damage points are now visible on DB viewer
* Various tweaks on simulation performance and UI responsiveness in heavy scenarios.
* Fixed the size problem with the "New Mission" window (no longer necessary to delete Command.ini to reset it)
* Fixed the "I accidentally added a railgun/laser/Tac-EMP weapon/platform to a scenario [prior to v1.12], and now I get blocked from loading it because I don't have a CoW license" problem.
It’s 2018, the near future and the World is on the verge of a Third World War.
Tensions in the Korean peninsula region are erupting on a scale rarely seen before. Many countries have pursued particularly muscular policies in recent years, hardening a situation, ready to light the fuse at any moment.
China’s political elites are seeing the chance to fulfill their ambitions of a Chinese sphere of influence over the Pacific, and even if the United States are refocusing their military efforts in a revamped War on Terror, they haven’t left their interests in the region unprotected.
Now the question is not when, but who will be the first to strike.
Chains of War, the latest installment in the C: MANO series is finally here! Be ready to face the apocalypse of an ultra-technological war, where all the rules have been subverted!
Tactical EMP weapons, railguns, high-energy lasers, communications disruption by network/cyber-attacks– and more! – have been implemented, making Command: Chains of War more challenging and realistic than ever!
Load mobile forces on ships, aircraft and even submarines, and unload them on any suitable point on the battlefield, with the new “Cargo, landing and airdrop operations” feature!
Are you ready for the next generation of war?
Chains of War comes as part of a massive update for CMANO (you can check the version 1.12 changelog here) and can be played as a separate game (with the possibility to upgrade it to the base game with all the available database entries and scenarios at any point in time). Alternatively, it can be integrated as a new set of scenarios for owners of the original Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations Game of Year Edition!
“If you have even mild interest in the underlying subject matter (Modern Air/Naval Warfare), I can just about guarantee that you’ll be captivated by”
9.5/10 – SimHQ
“A seriously fun, intense, involving simulation of modern naval combat with nearly infinite replay value.”
9.5/10 – Armchair General
“If it is not named “Game of the Year” in its genre, then that accolade is meaningless.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.