About This Content
BASIC-3: A Giving Time
by Kevin Mickelson
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for beginner players and game masters, 4 PCs of levels 3.
Part of a series of seasonally thematic modules, this adventure can be run to completion in 3-6 hours.
The long cold is approaching!
As food grows scarcer, monsters grow more desperate – and before long a peaceful monastery is besieged by savage beasts of the forest.
It’s come down to the stalwart heroes-in-training of Exallizar Preparatory Academy to save the day again!
“A Giving Time”
- The third part of an ongoing adventure path began in BASIC-1
- The return of Ronus, Willow, Meeris, and Kale, fully upgraded to level 3 (provided as NPC records you can share with your players to use as PCs).
- A new breed of monster that is sure to be an instant seasonal classic
- A grading system to let you know how well you’ve done at the end of the adventure
- Tokens and Maps
- A great introduction to Pathfinder for children and young adults
A Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license and the included Pathfinder ruleset.
Converted to Fantasy Grounds by J.A. Kerns