Julkaistu 6. elokuu, 2014.
This game simply doesn't run on newer computers. And by newer, I mean anything newer than Windows 98. I have no idea how the actual game is because it won't run! But it's probably fun if you can make it work.
Since posting this, I got some info for how to make the game work. Yay!
1. Right click on Desktop
2. Select Screen Resolution (if you do not see screen resolution select Personalize then select Display Settings from the resulting pop-up window)
3. Click Detect or Identify Monitors (with no additional monitor connected)
4. Next to your first display, you'll see a grey square with the text "Another display not detected" Click on the grey square
5. Next to "Multiple displays" it will say "No display detected"
6. Click on "No display detected"
7. A drop-down menu will appear
8. Select "Try to connect anyway on: VGA"
9. Click on your primary display (the square with the big "1" in it)
10. Next to "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate Display"
Hit the “Apply” button and start the game.
If duplicating the display does not work, then try choosing “Extend Display.” Extending the displays can cause windows you open to be “hidden” on the non-existent second monitor, so it isn’t the best option, but it should work to play the game – “duplicate displays” is a better option if available. This change can be reversed once you have finished playing the game.