About This Content
by Kevin Mickelson
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for beginner players and game masters, 4 PCs of levels 2.
Part of a series of seasonally thematic modules, this adventure can be run to completion in 3-6 hours.
Fall into heroism!
The young heroes from Exallizar Preparatory Academy are back for their second adventure – and this time, there’s no safety net.
A nearby town has sent out a call for aid after a mad hermit has promised to spread untold misery during their yearly harvest celebration. Your group has been selected by the administration to answer that call, and act as representatives for the entire school!
You dare not fail.
“A Frightful Time” includes:
- The second leg of the adventure started in BASIC-1
- The return of Ronus, Willow, Meeris, and Kale, fully upgraded to level 2 (provided as NPC records you can share with your players to use as PCs).
- A new breed of monster that is sure to be an instant seasonal classic
- A grading system to let you know how well you’ve done at the end of the adventure
- A great introduction to Pathfinder for children and young adults
A Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license and the included Pathfinder ruleset.
Converted to Fantasy Grounds by J.A. Kerns