We’ve been working on some of the issues that have been reported while Playing Taxi. We’ve gone through and patched the game to include the following:
• Can no longer drive on the pavement to avoid red lights
• Can no longer drive on the opposite side of the road to avoid red lights
• Ai cars can now navigate roundabouts correctly
• Hiring multiple drivers no longer causes issues when opening the map
• GPS colours have been changed to be much clearer to see
• Speed limit signs in America have been corrected and now properly show up as white rectangles
• Cars are less bouncy going over speed bumps/curbs
• Distance meter on fares now correctly resets after each mission.
• Fares have been rebalanced
• US traffic light sequence now goes – Red – Green – Yellow – Red
• Lead car will now correctly spawn in follow car missions
• Ai cars drive slightly faster
• Lighting on Gardner Street (England) has been corrected
• Missing animations on unlocked English cars have been corrected
• British police cars now correctly shows Police livery on doors
• A house on Hickman road (England) has had its windows fixed
If there’s anything we’ve missed that is causing an issue in terms of bugs, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excalibur Publisher all rights reserved @ 2104
Merge Games all rights reserved @2014
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.