I'm in two minds about this game... Ok, I've not played it very long, but I thought I'd write this review to tell others before they buy it. It needs A LOT more work.
Firstly, the blurb is quite misleading - It's not a tycoon/sim style game.
It feels like a port from a tablet game. There is an element of planning when it comes to controlling where and when your aircrafts go, but a major downside is when you want to build a new building, the game has already told you where it's going to be built.
The tutorial is poorly done. It gives no indication of how to play the game, no tutorial text, it just runs like the regular game with a hand now and then that pops up on screen.
- The price is right (£2.50 in UK)
- The Jetway is a nice touch (also would have been nice if you'd mentioned it was manual)
- The maps and how you can see your plane's position over the US/EU
- Has potential
- No real freedom, everything is pre-built
- Very bad tutorial
- Very repetative
- No real indication of how to play the game
- Passengers don't scream when a plane crashes
- The sound effects are horrible, and some are REALLY LOUD like the plane taking off and the emergency services
I would recommend this game IF - and ONLY IF - you are a fan of what I've written above, or you just need a new game to pass a couple of hours.