Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star on Steam in order to play.
Buy Graviteam Tactics: Zhalanashkol 1969
About the GameZhalanashkol 1969 is an addon for Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star, which adds new mount area of operations near the lake Zhalanashkol (now at Kazakhstan/China border) and new operations for the USSR Border Guards and People's Liberation Army (China) at August 1969.
In the summer of 1969 the situation worsened significantly in the Kazakhstan sector of the Soviet-Chinese border, defended by the Uch-Aral border guard detachment (near Dzhungar Gates area). On August 12, border guards at observation posts of the "Rodnikovaya" and "Zhalanashkol" outposts (BOPs) spotted movement of individual groups of PLA soldiers on the Chinese side of the border. General-Lieutenant Merkulov, the Chief of the Eastern border guard district, suggested the Chinese side to have a meeting to discuss the situation, but there was no answer.
On August 13, using favorable terrain, secretly at night, the Chinese concentrated group of up to 30 soldiers on their territory near the border opposite ht. "Kamennaya". Other two groups of 30 people each were stationed on the flanks of the disputed area: one - opposite 39th, and the other - opposite 40th border marks, and the reserve group of up to 60 people - at the BOP "Terekty".
- New Area near Lake Zhalanashkol on the Soviet-Chinese border, 36 sq.km wide.
- Two operations for the USSR border guard and the People's Liberation Army showing a most realistic version of events.
- One operation for the PLA showing Chinese version of events.
- New vehicles: BTR-60PB, GAZ-66, Mi-4.
- New infantry Weapons: AKM, Type 56 SAR, RPG-2, RKG-3, RPK, RPD (LMG), SVD, body armor 6B5 (in quick battles).
- New infantry units: the soldiers and commanders of the PLA, the border guards of the USSR.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista
- Processor: AMD Athlon x2 4200+ / Intel Pentium D 3GHz or Better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon x1600 256MB / Vidia GeForce 7600 256 MB video card or better
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 8 compatible sound card
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.