“Overall, this is a great game and one that I would recommend highly to fans of the genre. Even if you are not a fan of Metroidvanias, I would suggest a look at Super Panda Adventures as the gameplay is fun and there is a lot to get excited about here.”
In Super Panda Adventures, you play as the brave panda-knight Fu, who is about to finish his training to become the new guardian of the Princess. At the same day of the big celebration party, some uninvited Robots show up to conquer the planet and take the Princess away in their Space Ships!
Tell me more about the game!
The game plays like a modern platformer (Metroidvania) combined with a new combo fighting style and lots of adventure elements. You can fight with a sword, throw shuriken or use magic abilities and combine these attacks to get combo points that increase your experience. Level up your character and unlock new abilities and upgrades! Explore two different worlds in a non-linear way to find lots of hidden items. Talk to many npcs, solve quests, find magic items and rescue the Princess!
What makes it special?
- single player action platformer (Metroidvania) with adventure and rpg elements
- unique combo fighting system that rewards players for combining attacks
- non-linear gameplay that let’s you explore two different worlds
- unlock over a dozen new abilities, find magic items and talk to crazy npcs
- custom keyboard and gamepad support
- around 6-10 hours of gameplay
- in-game dialogues in English or German
- fun for all ages