Very good strategy game heavily inspired by Lords of Midnight.
- The world and its inhabitants: Humans, wizards (different schools), lizards, giants etc
- UI, much better than LoM. Moving, grouping, item exchange, searching... everything task is just enjoymnet to perform
- Graphics, very atmospheric
- Wildlife is meaningfull and not just an annoyance. You get food and troops (with specific mages) from them.
- There are story elements, although there could be more of them
- Addictive, could not stop until finish
- Too short! main campaign is just 6 hours of gametime
- Difficulty level. Got it right on my second (real) playthrough
- Any lord can be recruited by any other lord.
- The names of the humans are just too much the same, making them difficult to distinguish
- Too short!
If it contained 20 hours of gameplay I would give LoA a 9,5/10, but with current length I give it 9-