sweet looking little tower defense game.
since its a niche product i'll only list the positive and negative things:
+ rather good graphics for a tower defense game.
+ you can zoom and move the camera, even watch the game from the inside of one of your towers.
+ detailed units and animations
+ possibility to change the gamespeed
● about 5 hours of playtime
● only singleplayer
● 5 different tower types
● 24 more or less different maps
- annoying music
- the achievements seem to be bugged. they randomly pop up when you close the game.
- small maps and very limited tower building locations
- the tower bulding options are a little sluggish, and i often had to click twice or more until a tower was build.
when youre in a hurry thats killing the fun.
- feels like playing a mobile game
all together its average.
if youre like me a fan of the good old warcraft 3 tower defense maps, you will be disappointed.
not sure if i should put a "yes" or "no", so please consider:
if you get this game below 2€ /$2, on sale/bundled: YES, its still good for a few hours of fun.
if you thought about buying it for the full price of 9,99: NO. theres not enough variety and content to satisfy this.
Posted: August 14th, 2014