STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
40% BOM PROMO IS BACK
There are now two easy ways to get 40% off Battle of Moscow!
1. If you already own BOS (Battle of Stalingrad) or BOK (Battle of Kuban), we have placed a special 40% Off Promo Code for Battle of Moscow Standard or Premium Edition in your IL-2 User Profile. The code is valid until 9 AM GMT August 7th.
2. If you are a new customer and purchase either BOS or BOK you can simply add BOM to your cart with a 40% discount.
To use the Promo code simply follow these steps.
1. Log into your IL-2 User Account on the official Sturmovik website https://il2sturmovik.com/
2. To view the code just click on Profile and then Promo Codes. Copy the code.
3. To redeem the code and get the discount simply place Battle of Moscow in the Cart and paste or enter the code into the space provided. Hit Apply.
4. Proceed with checkout as normal.
To bundle with BOK follow these steps.
1. Log into your IL-2 User Account on the official Sturmovik website
2. Enter the official Store and place BOK in your cart. https://il2sturmovik.com/store/
3. Once BOK is in the cart you can add BOM to the cart and the 40% discount will be applied. Look for the Green box at the top of the cart and choose which edition of BOM you want to apply the discount to from the choices listed.
4. Proceed to checkout as normal.
The next time you launch the game through Steam, Battle of Moscow content will be available to you even if it is not listed in your Steam Library. We’re sorry, but this offer is currently not available through the Steam store itself.
See you in the skies!
The IL-2 Sturmovik Team
we have a couple of news for you based on this week results. The work on the flight model improvements continues and is now at its final stage - teaching AI how to control the aircraft with the new FM and implementing mouse controls for it (as you may have already know, both the AI and the mouse controls in our project use the real thing, full FM, not a simplified one).
Kuban map development is nearly finished and we plan to show you new screenshots of it next week. The new shadows tech we told you in the previous Dev Blog is ready for testing and debugging. Overall, the update 2.012 we expect to publish in the end of August is going to be one of the biggest and most important updates for our product.
And today we'd like to show you several screenshots of the Battle of Kuban ships: they are nearly finished and will be also uncluded in 2.012 update along with the Kuban map:
You can see full text and visual materials on our forum:
“While IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is still approachable to folks who have yet to unbox their first flightstick, it should have plenty to offer for veterans of air combat”
“One thing’s for sure, any aircraft that does find its way into this sim is going to be rivet-perfect visually and bally persuasive in the flight modelling department”
“Although IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is simple enough to play, it also features a lot of depth and technical detail. This is much more a deep simulation than the free-to-play flight games that are very popular right now”
© 2012-2016, 1C Game Studios, 777 Studios. All rights reserved.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.