STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
so, the level editor has finally been completed and integrated to the game. I think that it's pretty intuitive so all you have to do is just download the update, run the game and get into level editor section.
Also there's one achievement added and there were some minor bug fixes.
If there are any questions, suggestions or bug reports as to the editor - feel free to post it in community thread here, thank you!
Have a good day and I hope you'll enjoy any of this. :)
an update that contains, among others, ten additional levels has just been released! I hope you enjoy!
So, what exactly has changed?
- I've added ten additional levels with brand new winter theme! (well, cold can't hurt zombies)
- three new achievements, just so you could have some more fun, you perfectionists :)
- pause icon added to mouse menu so if you play using your mouse you won't have to press escape to return to the main menu
What's going to change in the future?
- a few minor fixes (those that were reported in community page, thank you for that by the way!)
- just a little of performance improvement
- and finally... LEVEL EDITOR! An editor that's a part of a game and it's directly connected to it - you will be able to play and rate levels made by community.
When? I'm pretty sure in April. :)
If you happen to occur any problem please report it in community page, thank you!
So, have fun and have a good day guys! Once again, I hope you'll enjoy! :)
“YES! Dear God yes! I couldn’t wait to stop playing this game so I could rush to my computer, slam out a review as fast as humanly possible so I can play this game some more.”
10/10 – Xbox Hornet
“I, Zombie is a shining example of what the indie game development scene needs today”
“Delightful and insightful indie game.”
Classic Game Room
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.