STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Fun fact: This is actually not the 13th hotfix thanks to a lot of "stealth" fixes we occasionally push after big updates, but today's Crate Update has inspired so many balance/bug reports thanks to its mechanical overhaul nature that we knew we had to make this one public to let you guys know we have been working on getting some of these balance changes in as fast as possible! Without further ado - here's the changelog:
- Altered Minigun's base fire-rate and range to make it more effective in combat, especially against multiple foes.
- Gold drops have slightly higher default values and are set to drop bigger piles more frequently.
- Torpedo Ammunition and Barrels both have been given a much higher chance of spawning.
- Tortoises' colliders fixed to be easier to damage with Minigun bullets.
- Arctic Ice should now be damageable by Minigun bullets.
- Smoldering Shell boss tweaked to be less aggressive.
- Exterior enemies' health code adjusted to allow them to receive damage more frequently. This may have contributed to the minigun's initial ineffectiveness.
- "Charger" enemy types (Swordfish, Narwhals, etc.) health values lowered to make them easier to handle with the new mechanics.
- Fixed bug causing Mini-bosses to not spawn at the correct size.
- Fixed bug causing one of the relics to be improperly tied to the wrong relic identity in the Relic Museum.
Hopefully this should address a good chunk of the feedback we've gotten today, but more balance/fixing work is underway! It's a job that never ends, really. Alas, thanks so much to those who left their feedback promptly today to help us get this stuff in order as quick as possible! Keep it coming guys! :D
It's time for another catch-all Crate Update shipment - and this time it's practically overflowing with a variety of new big balance changes, tweaks, drinks, and a whole lot of BOOSTERS. Let's unpack this crate to see what's in store, eh?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.