This is a rather bland game, it's a botched mobile port, but even for mobile there are better free Panzer General type of turn based wargame (Open Panzer for example on Android).
This is a very light take on the wargame genre, basic mechanisms are ok but attention to details is very poor. I actually had the feeling It was in beta condition, they are so many glitches and bugs the game doesn't appear to have been seriously tested.
I played through the whole game on the harder difficuty setting. There is some substance as a strategy game, however it bears only very little resemblance to proper WW2 combat. Mostly because units values poorly reflect the historical units. I found that the best overal strategy was to spawn as many as possible cheap units like basic infantry and AT rifles squad, supported by some artylley. AT rifles are ridiculously overpowered.
- Some units values feel seriously wrong.
- Panzergrenadier icon are in camo dress and equipped with Panzerfaust, while the battle is in 1941 !
- UI is typical mobile stuff no effort to improve for PC, no keyboard shortcut, very basic menus
- The detection zones for mouse clicks doesn't match with the menu buttons gfx
- Mouse click are somewhat unresponsive
- tooltips are sometimes displayed partly of the screen (poor programming)
- If you capture an objective hex and UNDO your move the hex is still captured (poor programming again)
- occasional bugs and freeze (did I say poor programming)
- On some missions you can complete all objectives because some hexs are unattainable, the hexs are properly depicted on the map, but you can click on those hexs as much as you want nothing wil happens.
- All units have anti Infantry, anti Tank and anti Artillery values. However on the purchase screen all units are listed with an anti artillery value of zero. Then if you later inspect units values on the battle map, you will have the prope value. This is just another careless bug.
The gfx looks good when you look at still images, but animations are not so good, for example the infantry figures hold their rifle pointing toward the sky, and when they fire the anim just fire upward in the sky instead of pointing toward the ground target.
This is just a qucik attempt to make money.
There are much better option for PC game. Just play Panzer Corps, which is superior in every way.