I have finally found a way to review this (Will post guide at bottom for fellow reviewers). Considering there is only one review, I will write one. Ever since I got this game, I have been playing it every DAY! It is very fun and full of content, with more coming on near daily updates. The developer will be adding more cars, weapons, and MAPS. I have gone back and forth on whether or not to get gold. But after watching the stream of Nelson (Developer) he said that he may be adding more gold benefits and he seems like a very nice person. The benefits already in place are good too, so I said to myself, "Well, I'll be supporting a FANTASTIC developer on top of getting benefits!" So I went ahead an got gold. I am confident that Nelson will continue to do great work on the game and update it. So, In conclusion, I DO RECOMMEND THE GOLD UPGRADE for 2 reasons:
1. You are supporting a great developer
2. You are getting benefits in the game and may get more later on in development.
TL;DR This game is good, this upgrade is good
HOW TO REVIEW THIS DLC OR ANY DLC:
1. Choose a DLC, it must have a store page. In this example, gold upgrade for Unturned.
2. In the store page for the DLC, find the app ID in the address bar. In this case, It's 306460.
3. Go into the steamapps directory and open a game file such as team fortress 2, left 4 dead 2, or super hexagon. In my case, I used super hexagon because it's easy to open and close, and it sucks.
4. In the game file, you should find a "steam_appid.txt" Open this and change the ID to the DLC you want to review.
5. Once the ID is changed, close the txt and SAVE it.
6. Create a shortcut of the exe from the game you chose to run, and put it on the desktop.
7. Restart steam
8. Run the shortcut with the new app ID, this will give you playtime on the app ID you chose.