Get ready to compete in the most brutal sport of the moment. In the Dog Eat Dog tournament, you should avail yourself of your ruthless fighting skills and crush your enemies if you want to make your way to victory. Fight alone or with friends, compete in multiple stages and game modes, and improve your favorite fighter.
Release Date: Jun 16, 2014
Watch HD video
About the GameGet ready to compete in the most brutal sport of the moment. In the Dog Eat Dog tournament, you should avail yourself of your ruthless fighting skills and crush your enemies if you want to make your way to victory. Fight alone or with friends, compete in multiple stages and game modes, and improve your favorite fighter. Bloodbath takes fighting games to a new dimension!
Bloodbath offers the most brutal action ever seen in a fighting game. Compete in numerous 3D interactive environments and enjoy a complete combat system that includes evasive and offensive maneuvers, spectacular combos, special skills and many features that makes each match in Bloodbath a completely new one.
- Choose from 4 different game modes, which include various targets either alone or in teams.
- Fight in 5 interactive stages where traps and mutants will make things even more difficult.
- Master 6 unique characters, each one with their own features and combat skills.
- Gain experience, level up and unlock multiple rewards.
- Play online up to 6 players.
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 / AMD® Athlon™ 64 x2 or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ 8800 GTS / AMD® Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
© 2014 by Freedom Factory Studios. Bloodbath and all related characters are a trademark of Freedom Factory Studios. Freedom Factory Studios is a registered trademark of Global Infomedia S.L. All rights reserved. Distributed by UIG Entertainment.
More like this
97 of 124 people (78%) found this review helpful
0.3 hrs on record
This game was terrible. I played it for about five minutes and decided I'd rather stick a fork in my eye. The controls are difficult at best, and convoluted at worst, please do not support this company by buying a game that feels like Shaq-Fu met with Gladiator. Thank you.
67 of 83 people (81%) found this review helpful
56 of 81 people (69%) found this review helpful
13 of 19 people (68%) found this review helpful
0.7 hrs on record
Biggest waste of money ever. Don't buy. Instead invest your time in writing an angry letter to the devs telling them that this abortion of a game should never have been releeased and they should switch careers
1 of 21 people (5%) found this review helpful