About This Game
DanceWall Remix is an all new gaming experience, designed for natural gesture recognition with web camera, and does not require the use of any physical controllers to play. No controls, no barriers to fun. Just move your body in front of the camera to control the gameplay. DanceWall Remix is an experience enjoyed by anyone, young and old, that will have players off the couch and moving throughout the room to control all the in-game action.
In DanceWall Remix, players make physical body poses that transform their onscreen avatars to fit through approaching silhouette shapes on screen. The goal is to earn the highest score by making the best possible fit with these onscreen silhouettes, picking up bonuses, and avoiding obstacles. The physical gameplay is immediately intuitive and does not require any previous experience with video games to quickly enjoy the fun.
DanceWall Remix is divided into three themes, Disco, Classic, and Retro. Each theme has a distinct look and style of play based on the music. Retro is an 8Bit inspired synthetic world of Electronic music. Classic is a “Bubblegum-Pop” world where everything is soft and cute, and Disco is thematic of a 70’s nightclub.
Each level supports three modes of play: single player, 2 player cooperative and 2 player versus.
- Reengineered for full body play with any PC web cam
- Move your body to match approaching silhouette shapes
- Player in-room movements control on screen gameplay
- No physical controllers needed to play
LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY
- 3 overarching themes
- 4 levels per theme
- Unique music per theme / level
- Each theme increases difficulty
- Levels increases difficulty progressively
- Can be played in any order
- Achieve highest score
- Earn points by matching avatar pose to silhouette shape
- Collect Bumpers & Gems for points
- Single player
- Still images captured throughout gameplay: displayed at end of each level