So I just finished 'Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus' after starting playing it last night.
Do I recommend this game?
Well, that's kind of a tough question, but yes I do.
Let's have a look:
- the game is very short. You can finish the game in about one hour.
- nice humor, although that's certainly a matter of taste
- the game is full of sexual allusions, I liked them but again, that's a matter of taste
- early 90’s arcade style
- full controller support
- one to three players
- co-op, players can simply join right in the middle of the game, you just need additional controllers
- it's an indi-game, so it's far from perfect
- good music, but again, that's a matter of taste
- orcs are afro-Americans. Is that racism? Well, I guess it is, but it's funny in a way that I believe even black people will laugh about it
- smurfs are Russians. Funny? Yep!
- you get to kill Sigfried and Roy! Great, although the fighting sucks because they are flying in the air
- full achievements can be reached even if you play alone, you just need three controllers for one of the achievements
I do NOT! recommend buying this game stand-alone. I received this game because it was part of a bundle and as such, it's OK. I had some fun and it was enjoyable.
After finishing the game I spent 0,26 cents for the missing steam trading cards and received an emoticon currently worth 3,20 Euros on marketplace. That was something I really liked. ;-)