Well we're at the end of our first week of release and there were quite a few bugs that flew past our radar prior to launch. Thanks to our community's help, I believe that we've squashed them all. Thank you all for your patience, below is a summary of what every patch fixed and added, please enjoy our latest stable build. :)
1.0.5 Aug 11 @ 8:17pm
• Easier time for players who manage to get outside of the camera to get back in.
• Mounts partially off-camera are no longer able to be mounted.
• Disabled the debug console.
1.0.6 Aug 11 @ 11:06pm
• Fixed a bunch of crashes that user's submitted.
• Users who play at a 4:3 resolution can now progress past stage 3.
1.0.7 Aug 12 @ 2:54pm
• Slightly tweaked stage 8 spawns to avoid a rare spawning situation.
• Sanitized the drawing of save game stats to avoid a crash users were having.
• Fixed a crash that could happen where Papa Smurvoff targeted a player that just died their last life.
• Fixed a crash that could happen when an enemy shoots a projectile at a player that just died their last life.
1.0.8 Aug 12 @ 10:33pm
• Camera doesn't follow remote players anymore and remote players are allowed off-camera.
• Players regain camera control after the stage 4 pre-boss event.
• Some zone boundaries changed.
• Fixed an issue where the game could get stuck after killing the stage 5 boss in online multiplayer.
• Fixed a spelling error during the tutorial.
1.0.11 Aug 13 @ 10:48pm
• Reduced the number of player movement packets in online multiplayer.
• Reduced the delay on the next obstacle if multiple players die at the same time in stage 7.
• Fixed problems with the stage 5 boss during online multiplayer.
• Fixed crashes related to score.
• Fixed instances where the game would freeze between levels with "waiting for players" in online multiplayer.
• Falling in pits is much more reliable in online multiplayer, which improves stage 7 stability.
• Fixed a launcher crash if the user's profile directory is unwritable for whatever reason.
Last edited by Nalin; Aug 14 @ 2:23am — See post history
1.0.12 Aug 14 @ 2:28am
• Fixed some reported crashes.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when continuing the game.
• Fixed various issues with the stage 5 boss. Should work well in online multiplayer now.
• Items are no longer picked up twice on client computers during online multiplayer.
• The Max HP of the enemy is sent across the network in online multiplayer. This solves some issues where the server is on easy mode and the clients see a boss health bar that isn't at full life.
1.0.13 Aug 15 @ 2am
• The "I'm attacking the darkness", "Do you even lift bro?", and "Make it Rain" achievements should now work.
• Fixed an issue that could cause the server to not properly respawn players in stage 7 who fall in pits during online multiplayer.
• The main menu screens will now look fine with non-widescreen resolutions.
• Enemies won't spawn with 0 HP in Easy mode and instantly die anymore.
1.0.14 Aug 15 @ 5:00am
• Clients that disconnect during online multiplayer are now properly handled by the server.
• Character select during online multiplayer is now more robust and will work to prevent double character selection issues.
1.0.15 Aug 16 @ 5:30am
• MP is properly synchronized when enemies are killed.
• Death race obstacles won't collide with remote players (fixes odd desync issues).
• Fixed a bunch of reported crashes.
• Fixed an issue where the game wasn't unloading resources properly.
• More achievement fixes.
• The stage 5 boss won't run away if the player loses all their lives in certain situations.
• Fixes for clients leaving the game during cutscenes.
1.0.16 Aug 17 @ 1:37am
• Possible fix for a rare Motar death desync bug in online multiplayer.
• The credits background is black again instead of white.
• Fixed some of the "complete the game as" achievements.
• Fixed a problem with the stage 4 intro cutscene if it was already viewed once during the gameplay session.
• Clients exiting to the menu screen will be properly removed from the server in a timely fashion.
• The stage 5 boss won't glitch out and run back and forth anymore.
• Fixed an issue where the stage 5 boss would stop moving and become stuck.
• Fixed a rare issue during level changing where players could get deleted from the client.
• Assorted crash fixes.
“I definitely chuckled numerous times and found the humor more than adequate.”
™ & © SuckerFree Games
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.