Recent updates View all (3)
July 16th, 2014
Thank you so much for your patience while we solved the issue of the cards not dropping. This function is now fully operational and ready for your collecting!
July 14th, 2014
We have had a couple of people come forward saying that the trading cards are not showing up - and or are not working. We would like people affected by this bug to post on the forum sticky and give as many details as possible about this issue if you are encountering it so I can forward this to QA and if found to be defective , we would like to make sure this works as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for buying our games and we look forward to helping you always.
Community Support at Encore and Viva Media
“Production values are high, with beautiful graphics, competent voice-overs, and an intriguing twist on an otherwise conventional storyline.”
4/5 – Gamezebo
About the GameSummoned by the Spirits!
Return to a sinister, unsettled House ...very different than the one you remember. The power of a cursed gem has unleashed a murderous plague that extends far beyond the Houses walls; and you must employ your psychic abilities to stop these evil spirit using your seek & find skills.
Break the power of a cursed gem!
Travel to exotic locations throughout the world in search of the artifacts that can destroy this wicked presence. Solve a massive array of cleverly designed puzzles and ingeniously hidden objects as you unravel in this story of supernatural intrigue, unbounded adventure and sweeping scope.
The House needs you.
Will you answer its call?
- Discover dozens of hidden object scenes and ingenious mini games
- Search for clues and return harmony to the house
- Explore stunning locations and experience amazing animations on your quest for the truth
- Experience indelible characters in a compelling story
- Collector's edition includes bonus gameplay, integrated strategy guide and concept art!
- OS: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Processor: 1.0 GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® compatible video card
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compliant Sound Card
(c) 2014 Alawar Entertainment published in North America by Viva Media (r).
More like this
1 of 2 people (50%) found this review helpful
24 products in account
15.3 hrs on record
Loved the first House of 1000 Doors and this one was just as good. Lots of hidden object scenes and not the same objects to find every time. Good story and not too easy. I only had to use a hint one time, but there were other times I thought I would have to. Great for those who play on Expert Mode!