Welcome to another huge Screencheat update. We've added new maps, a weapon, a game mode, team modes for everything, and heaps more!
2 New Maps Added
Temple - A beautiful zen temple featuring jump pads, vent shortcuts and super high vantage points.
Loop - A gravity defying map with a track running around the outside which the players follow all the way until the map flips and loops around back to the top, all set to a serene starlit vista.
New Weapon Added - The wall_Hacker
This new gun fires through walls as the name implies with a near infinite range. It can be either blindfired or charged to show a laser sight which can easily pin-point other players on their screens. The wall_Hacker is a precision weapon with a long reload time so aim your shots carefully.
New Game Mode - Gold Rush
Gold Rush pits players against each other in short rounds where the map is filled with gold coins. Players must collect as many coins as they can within the time limit to win. If you’re killed holding any coins you will drop half of them, allowing other players to rush in and claim your stash!
Support for up to 8 players Locally and Online
Lobbies can be created for 8 players, or switched into 8 player mode under the Lobby Settings menu. Local Lobbies now contain the Lobby Settings tab to support this.
Team Variant of All Modes (ex. Juggernaut)
All modes (excluding Juggernaut) now have team variants which allow for 2-4 teams to play against each other. These can be customised and saved as custom modes just like standard modes.
We’ve added 13 crazy Mutators which can be applied to any mode via the GameMode settings menu in the Lobby.
Kick Voting - Players can now vote to kick each other from servers. They will be kicked if a majority votes for a single player to be kicked.
Switching Host - The host is able to select any remote player in their lobby and assign them as host.
4 new Ragdolls
These can be unlocked by leveling up your profiles to new milestones.
Juicy Soundtrack Update
The official soundtrack by ana_mana has now been professionally mixed and mastered.
3 new achievements to unlock
Check them out in Library!
New Gamemode Settings
- Weapon Swap Type: Switch at Spawn, Free Switching and Weapon Crates
Show Campers: Reveal players who have not moved for at least 10 seconds
Show Weapon Trails: Can toggle weapon smoke trails on and off
- New, less punishing Murder Mystery design
Bear Bomb explosion radius up from 5.5 - 7 units
Players now have less aerial drag and will have momentum when moving through the air.
Other fixes and Improvements
- Ability to view detailed scoreboard and kick players in-game by pressing TAB or Back on controller
- Fixed Murder Mystery Crate spawns on Steeple.
- Pick Up Items will now move through Vents and get thrown by Jump Pads.
- Physics improvements
- Added self-kill messages and sound effect
- Various online stability fixes
- Skeleton Ragdoll now even more fun
- Crossbow visuals redesigned to better convey its mechanics
- Added new announcer clips as well as missing clips for older modes.
- Switch animations added to all weapons
- Golden Blunderbuss (preorder/beta bonus) now looks much better
- Added Screenshake effect to weapons (Can be disabled under game options)
- General re-work of some sound effects.
- Added a negative kill sound for when you don’t receive a point or commit suicide.
- Minor map art cleanup
- Revised lightmapping on all maps
- Usability improvements for controllers
- Steam Big Picture support
- Tidying up of visuals to provide a more consistent UI experience
- Added tabs to Gamemode Select to switch between Default, Team and
- Custom modes
- Art for Murder Mystery cards updated
- Lobby slots show different controller buttons for each type of connected controller
- Updated icon and banner for Random Map
- The programmers learnt why you should write lists. They can’t keep track of it all.
- (But in all seriousness, we fixed lots of things)