About This Content
Lands of Darkness
is a new series of location-based encounters ripe for exploration, gold, and glory! Each Lands of Darkness explores a larger area that can easily be dropping into existing campaigns with set encounters within a level range. Each encounter is tailored for multiple levels within the range, designed to advance the average party of 5 one level, and each Land of Darkness is large enough for GM's to expand with more encounters specific to their campaigns.
Lands of Darkness #2: Cesspools of Arnac
is designed for parties levels 3-5. Explore the mysteries and monsters within the dank sewers!
This module includes all of the original text and images from the source adventure module (PDF) including:
- Story text: created as story entries; accessible from the Story icon (right side of desktop)
- Maps: Original DM and re-created 50px Grid Player versions created as image entries; accessible from the Maps & Images icon (right side of desktop)
- Handouts: Player versions created as image entries; accessible from the Maps & Images icon (right side of desktop)
- Encounters: created as encounter entries and linked to NPC's (with map token pre-placement); accessible from the Encounters icon (right side of desktop)
- NPC/Traps: created as personality entries with linked powers and tokens (50x50); accessible from the Personaltieis icon (right side of desktop)
- Random Encounter Tables: created as story text and 4E Tables; accessible from the Tables icon (upper-right side of desktop)
Fantasy Grounds II Conversion:
A Full or Ultimate license of Fantasy Grounds and the 4E (or compatible) ruleset.
(C) 2011 Expeditious Retreat Press. XRP and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Expeditious Retreat Press. All rights reserved. Used with permission. (C) 2011. All Rights Reserved.
This is an GSL 4E game product.
This product is Copyright 2011, SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Used under license from Expeditious Retreat Press. This product's format, programming code, and presentation is copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Redistribution by print or by file is strictly prohibited.