The update for Pure Pool has been released.
Below is a list of issues that have been fixed and also some changes have been made to the game.
- Purple baize added
- Added ‘Any, Amateur, Pro and Master’ Skill Level option to Quick Match. If a user selects 'Pro' and another user selects 'Any', the game will attempt to match the users up.
- Added 'Any, Amateur, Pro and Master' Skill Level option when a user challenges another user via the Players Menu
- Fixed online syncing issues.
- Fixed accolades not being displayed.
- Added alert notification for invitations and League Match ready-ups.
- The ‘Away from table’ message no longer incorrectly displayed
- Player levels and stats should now be displayed correctly.
- The Shot Cinematics option fixed in Russian language.
- Fixed cue stick drift.
- Profile images are now displayed correctly.
- Users who own Pure Pool on the NVIDIA K1 Shield can play against Steam PC users.
We would like to thank you for your patience and your help sending in your issues. If you encounter any issues, we would like you to also contact us at email@example.com
Ripstone & VooFoo Studios
“It’s a pool simulator which does exactly what its name suggests and that’s simulate not only the game of pool but the culture that comes with it.”
Mouse n Joypad
“Those looking for a realistic, dare I say pure, rendition of pool will find a lot to love.”
“Like the actual sport, Pure Pool is also easy to play. It perfectly straddles the line between simulation and video game adaptation.”
Pure Pool © 2014 Ripstone Ltd. Developed by Voofoo Studios Ltd. “Pure Pool” is a trademark of Ripstone Ltd. All rights reserved.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.