The update for Pure Pool has been released.
Below is a list of issues that have been fixed and also some changes have been made to the game.
- Purple baize added
- Added ‘Any, Amateur, Pro and Master’ Skill Level option to Quick Match. If a user selects 'Pro' and another user selects 'Any', the game will attempt to match the users up.
- Added 'Any, Amateur, Pro and Master' Skill Level option when a user challenges another user via the Players Menu
- Fixed online syncing issues.
- Fixed accolades not being displayed.
- Added alert notification for invitations and League Match ready-ups.
- The ‘Away from table’ message no longer incorrectly displayed
- Player levels and stats should now be displayed correctly.
- The Shot Cinematics option fixed in Russian language.
- Fixed cue stick drift.
- Profile images are now displayed correctly.
- Users who own Pure Pool on the NVIDIA K1 Shield can play against Steam PC users.
We would like to thank you for your patience and your help sending in your issues. If you encounter any issues, we would like you to also contact us at email@example.com
Ripstone & VooFoo Studios
The latest Pure Pool update is available to download now and includes the following improvements:
- New launcher – controller compatible and fixes resolution issue; the game now launches in 1920 x 1080.
- In-game freezing during online matches fixed.
- Option to mute voice volume. This can be accessed from the options menu.
- Top Menu interface updated.
- "Quick Game" option fixed when playing with keyboard & mouse.
Many thanks to all those who’ve taken the time to report the issues they’ve been experiencing. This has been extremely helpful for us in troubleshooting, diagnosing and even solving issues. The development team are still working on fixes for some other problems that have been outlined here and will be checking the forums daily for your comments.
Your feedback is extremely important to us and we will continue to take it on board.
We’ve also recently added the Pure Pool official soundtrack, and the soundtrack bundle – which includes both the game and the official soundtrack.
“It’s a pool simulator which does exactly what its name suggests and that’s simulate not only the game of pool but the culture that comes with it.”
Mouse n Joypad
“Those looking for a realistic, dare I say pure, rendition of pool will find a lot to love.”
Pure Pool © 2014 Ripstone Ltd. Developed by Voofoo Studios Ltd. “Pure Pool” is a trademark of Ripstone Ltd. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.