Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
We strongly recommend a replay of the second level (Angry Bears) after today's update, as it has received a good revamping, getting rid of the pixel hunting annoyance (while you still need to hunt for objects, but you need only find 2 amongst the 5 available in the level), and adding some more puzzly puzzles with the fish, using the new Ignitable mechanics.
0.20.1, June 10th:
- Added: Ignitables / Igniters (affects logs, torches, fireplace, cooking spot, firepit, torches)
- Added: Mounted and wieldable torches
- Added: Basic cooking - raw -> cooked meats (fish, steak, chicken)
- Fixed: Some game breaking bugs on the Village Level.
- Fixed: Several other issues
- Improved: Angry Bears puzzles and playability
“Overall, this has to be one of the most fun Early Access games I’ve had the pleasure of playing.”
"Madness! Brilliant madness."
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.