Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
This builds adds a massive new level to the campaign - the puzzles are not (yet) very hard, but the player is now left to his own devices in a large level, so it's a lot more open ended.
There are three finishes to this level (only two currently reachable), and they are all important in the campaign, but they'll only make sense together in the story once the surrounding levels are added.
There are LOTS of new improvements to this build, but I've been bad at updating my change.log properly, so this lists the major changes, but doesn't do it justice:
0.18.0, April 20th:
- MAJOR: New campaign level - Village People
- Fixed: A LOT of bugs and issues
- Added: Chests
- Added: Rats
- Added: Iron signpost
- Added: Setting images to signposts
- Added: Doghouses
- Added: Resting in houses for NPCs
- Added: Roof spotlights
- Added: Decoration lights
- Massive load time optimizations
- Cutscene Creator: Added music volume slider
- Cutscene Creator: Added animation speed slider
- Cutscene Creator: Fixed white border artifacts on transparent images
- Campaign Player: Grayed out unreachable entries
- Gameplay: Objectives now auto checking for survival of controlled actors
- Level Editor: not allowing removal of objects in objectives
- Level Editor: allowing override of object's name and descriptions
This is kinda old news to our players looking at the forums, but we realized today that we should really be posting announcements for our major updates here too so that everyone else knows what's up with the game.
The merchants where our last major gameplay feature, and we also added a lot of new content, including two new crafting modes, and fixed and improved a lot of stuff.
The next update will come with a new campaign level putting all of this together, which means that the next update announcement here will be prettier, with nice screenshots for you to look at. :)
Forum thread with all the gory details and change logs of the 0.17 updates:
“Overall, this has to be one of the most fun Early Access games I’ve had the pleasure of playing.”
"Madness! Brilliant madness."
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.