Riguardo questo gioco
Franchise Hockey Manager is a new hockey management game from the makers of the award-winning Out of the Park Baseball series. A truly global game, FHM is the deepest, most immersive, and most customizable hockey management game in the world. Choose one of 23 leagues around the globe and select a team to guide to glory. Sign free agents, trade players, draft the next crop of superstars, and much more!
This is as close as you'll get to sitting in a GM's office without drawing a paycheck from a team. Oversee team finances, keep an eye on the salary cap, check on your assistant coaches and scouts, watch the waiver wire, put together trade packages, make contract offers to free agents, and draft the newest generation of stars.
Players in FHM are rated in dozens of areas, giving them unique personalities and skillsets for you to discover and use. Recruit your team, then assemble your on-ice lineup in a way that gets the best results out of your team: Find the line combinations that work, give your young stars playing time to help them develop, and give specific instructions to each line and defensive pair.
When you start a new game, your league will come alive with news articles, messages from other GMs and players, announcements of upcoming milestones (a player's 500th career goal, for example), and more. You'll read about big trades, devastating injuries, impending coaching changes, and other important happenings.
Key Features of Franchise Hockey Manager:
- Manage your own hockey team
- Complete 2013-14 rosters for over 300 real teams across 23 leagues
- Historical NHL and WHA seasons from 1947-48 through 2012-13 included - replay your favorite team's history
- Or run a fictional custom league configured the way you want, from the number of conferences and divisions to the playoff format
- Manage your team over multiple decades - if you can keep your job!
- Rich news section offers all your league's highlights
- League events and milestone watches alert you to important happenings
- Use commissioner mode to edit players, financials, and more
- Realistic stats, including advanced stat tracking like Corsi and Fenwick
- Watch your Hall of Fame grow
- Much, much more
The FHM/OOTP user community is also active and helpful, and many of them create customizations that you can use to enhance your gaming experience, including logos, player images, and more.
If you are a hockey fan, you need this game!