Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
i wanted to hint out that that the gamer Kipriou made an awesome guide for items and structures in Beasts of Prey.
It's highly recommended that new players take a look as it can really get you started a bit faster as the guide also covers the basics like gathering and shows you how you advance through the different crafting tiers of the game.
Again, many thanks go to Kipriou for taking the time and giving everyone a detailed guide on our crafting system.
Have a look!
Someone mentioned that there are not enough updates coming in and while we patched the game 12 times in 3 days i noticed that there wasn't any announcement posted for those patches. So here are the patch notes from the last 3 weeks.
- Fixed foundation placement.
- Fixed server list glitch.
- Fixed missing damage on lava.
- Fixed missing damage on water.
- Fixed chat commands (e.g. /suicide).
- Fixed white trees at night.
- Fixed SSAO effect on far range.
- Fixed fog over-brightness.
- Fixed a collider that was too large on a tree.
- Logout button returns to lobby instead of quitting the game.
- To split an stack simply drag it onto an empty slot while holding LEFT SHIFT.
- Fixed CNC Table inventory.
- Action Tab is slightly smaller now.
- Fixed Chatbox (text was cut off).
- Increased chatbuffer to 128 entries.
- Fixed the lootwindow scroll bar.
- Fixed escape key / ui flickering issue.
- Increased chat fade away time from 5 to 8 seconds.
- Fixed inventory bug
- Servers now save logout position upon restart, so you no longer spawn elsewhere. Always last logout position now unless you die.
- Fixed chat double entries.
- Fixed capturing flags.
- Fixed loot on dinosaurs.
- Reduced amount of cannibal spawns.
- Slightly nerfed view-range of cannibals (from 90m to 70m).
- Fixed a glitch where the mouse disappeared in the main-menu (when going back to Lobby)
- Fixed a bug that prevented you sometimes to spawn properly.
- Fixed dinosaurs hiding from players.
- Fixed skill selection.
- Fixed clothing/armor crafting.
- Fixed metal safe.
- Fixed a dupe exploit.
- Fixed loot amounts on dinosaurs.
- You can no longer spawn turrets and C4 on the PvE server.
- You can no longer craft PvP items on the PvE server.
- Fixed lootdrop on PvP Server.
- Fixed time of day desync.
- Fixed light tower.
- You can have only 1 metal safe at the time. Building a new one results in the old one de-spawning.
- Fixed some stones you could previously walk through.
- Fixed chat becoming active unintended.
- Video Options are now saved.
- Fixed Dinosaur spawning.
- Adjusted Dinosaur behaviour to be more aggressive.
- Scrollbar of the Loot Window is no longer centered.
- Lootdrops have been fixed.
- Destroying flags with c4 will no longer spawn a foundation.
- Hotkeys are no longer active when the chat is active.
- Fixed missing server executable.
- Structure ownership is based on the flag in it's area.
- Structures without flags can be burned by everyone.
- C4 can be freely placed in order to destroy structures.
- Doors are now public without a flag in their area.
- Turrets are immune to ownership changes.
- Metal Safe is immune to flag ownership changes.
- Fixed a glitch that prevented you from destroying hostile structures.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.