I don't know why this game got such a bad reputation. Yeah, there is a few bugs, but come on it's Early Access! There is no game breaking bug. This game is exactly what I expected. It's a fun, time-wasting game. I know only about 60% of the people gave a good review about this, but you should definitly get this.
- Easy to understand and get the hang of.
- Fun and easy.
- Great models.
- Above average animations. (This could use some work, but still good)
- Barely ever have ping problems
- To play singleplayer you have to make your own server. (Since update 19 you just have to play original version)
- Hard to find out where sounds are coming from.
- Optimization. (It's good, but could be more customizable)
- Low amount of servers. (I know more will be added when more people get this game)
These cons are not finale. Anyday the creators could fix them and add more pros. That is what Early Access is. It's a time when the community could help out the makers and help make the game better.
I give this game 8/10. I plan on it getting better than that in a few months. Can't wait to see the finale product of this game.