Over deze content
Castles & Crusades Ruleset 5th Edition (4th Printing)
Troll Lord Games
Now with the updated 4th printing of the 5th Edition of the player's handbook (in module form.)
With the Castles & Crusades roleplaying game, these imaginings come to life as you play the role of a hero seeking adventure in a fantastic world populated by mythic creatures and legendary beasts. Or, as the Castle Keeper, you can design the worlds and stories that make up the game, guiding friends and fellow gamers through epic adventures in wondrous settings of your own making. Now everything thing you need to play Castles & Crusades with your others across the globe is now possible with this Fantasy Grounds II ruleset.
Castles & Crusades is an easy to learn, fast paced fantasy role playing game suitable for novice and veteran gamers of all ages. The Castles & Crusades Players Handbook and Monsters & Treasure manual provide all the essential information needed to play a game of Castles & Crusades. Players can choose among 13 archtypal character classes and 7 races to create their characters. Spells, equipment, fast-paced combat rules, monsters, treasures, examples of play and endless hours of fun and enjoyment can be found in these two books. All of this C&C information is included in this Fantasy Grounds conversion.
"The developers have done an amazing job with this online version of Castles & Crusades," says Stephen Chenault, CEO of Troll Lord Games, "The conversion of our game to Fantasy Grounds II is truly amazing, with a flawless interface that is every bit as easy to use as the print version. This is a very welcome induction for C&C into the digital age!"
What's included with the Castles & Crusades Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II:
- Stunning graphical interface based on the artistic genius of Peter Bradley, complete with a fully functional Castles & Crusades character sheet.
- The complete Player's Handbook for Castles & Crusades converted to a library module, including all 13 archetypal character classes and seven races from which to create your characters. Also includes all spells, equipment, combat rules -- all essential information needed to play Castles & Crusades online!
- Everything from Monsters & Treasures for Castle & Crusades is also included as a library module, from dragons and giants to gargoyles and satyrs, over 200 monsters that is enough to challenge and entertain novice and experienced players alike. Details for monster combat, spell casting, breath weapons, movement and poisons, along with rules for creating monsters of one's own design. Magical weapons, rings, rods, staves and many other devices such as artifacts and cursed items are also detailed within the Castles & Crusades Monsters & Treasure module as well.
- Over 170 tokens generated from the interior art of the Player's Handbook and Monsters & Treasures. Tokens from all the races, as well as multiple tokens for monsters of various sizes.
- Free starter adventure, THE RISING KNIGHT, an adventure for 1st-level starting characters to get you playing Castles & Crusades right away!
You must have a Full or Ultimate license of Fantasy Ground to use this product.
Fantasy Grounds II is a trademark of SmiteWorks USA LLC. (C) 2014 SmiteWorks USA LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Visit the Fantasy Grounds II website at http://www.fantasygrounds.com for more product information.prohibited.
This product has been created for use with Fantasy Grounds II, and were developed with the latest updates for Fantasy Grounds II, so please update your installation accordingly. These products will not work with any other version of Fantasy Grounds.
This Castles & Crusades product was written for the Fantasy Grounds II software from SmiteWorks. For more information on products from Troll Lord Games visit their website at http://www.trolllord.com. These products are Copyright 2010, Troll Lord Games & SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Used with permission from Troll Lord Games. This products' format, programming code, and presentation is copyrighted by Troll Lord Games and SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Redistribution by print or by file is strictly prohibited.