Game for mobile, crossed over to Steam to put things simply. Not the kind of game you'd play on PC. Could be great on a phone however. This is not the place for it, nor is it the place for any mobile game.
* Fun in First person, haven't seen that in a Tower Defense game before.
* Lost of upgrade options for turrets.
* Instead of In-app purchases it has a GIANT Free Coins! Banner across the top you can get free coins daily.
* Giant banner across the top.
* In-game only achievements, no Steam Achievements nor cards.
* Poor graphics, as it was not designed for PC.
* Music is repetitive.
* Unable to customize many keybindings, some things don't even have keybindings.
* Overpriced, I wouldn't pay $9.99 for it on mobile let alone on Steam.
* Not to mention I can find better Tower Defense games on kongregate. For Free.